C5 conference report

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 7 05:03:40 UTC 2007

Givanni,

I find the google translation completely useable; perhaps we can just link to
Serge's blog from news and note (as Serge did) that google translate makes
them readable for non-French speakers. My French is at level of lesson 0, if
it would help to write up a summary based on the Google translation, let me
know,  although weekend is the first time i could work on it..

Milan