WebTeam report January 2007

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Wed Feb 7 12:50:30 UTC 2007

Lot's of stuff happended this month. Most notably Brad Fullers rewrite
of www.squeak.org front page, making the news feed box and various fixes
to the css. Thanks, Brad :-)
Larry Trutter has been working on the 'About' page and I think it's
nearing completion. Raymond Asselin has helped out building MacOS X 3.9
packages with the latest VM. I have copied the latest Unix/Linux VMs
from squeakvm.org the 3.9 Unix directory on the ftp.
I have read through the web site and noticed we could rewrite a lot of
the info there. Also the screenshots could be updated. So if you have a
urge to make some screenshots or write, join us at the webteam list: