Mac OSProcess using Ian's Unix VMs (ppc and x86).

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:09:54 UTC 2007

On 2/8/07, Joshua Gargus <schwa at fastmail.us> wrote:

> Has anyone successfully used OSProcess on a PPC macintosh?  If so,
> I'd appreciate any help that you can provide.

It works for me (e.g., "UnixProcess catFromFileToFiles" dumps a copy
of /etc/hosts in /tmp) but I don't know if I'll be able to help since
I didn't do anything to make it work.  I just loaded OSProcess from
SqueakMap and started using it.

3.7-7 is the one I'm using.  I have the source and a .dmg if Ian's site doesn't.

HTH,
Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank