Command Line Squeak/Scripting: Status?

Mathieu Suen mathk.sue at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 21:02:28 UTC 2007

Thanks Philippe,

For the time being you can use it but if you want to use the shell
you have to compile or get the OSProcess plugin.
However, on bug still remains when you declare classes. So, if you
want to define method the class should be already in the image.

I hope I can fix it this weekend and build a little web page to
explain how to use it. Then I will give you the link to some pre-
prepared image .

	Math