Squeak Board 2007 Elections

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Feb 10 18:09:33 UTC 2007

On 10-Feb-07, at 9:59 AM, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> We currently have 4 candidates for 7 positions:   Cees, Tim, Craig,
> and Bert.
>

> It’s going to be a very quick election if we do not get more
> candidates!  Please consider serving your community by running for
> the board.

Please, please, think about standing. We most definitely need at
least 7 people to be able to cover all the bases and to provide a
decent chance of a quorum at each meeting. Remember - any reason
lesser than "I have been assigned to a five year intergalactic
mission to seduce strange new aliens" is basically weaselling out. :-)

tim
Strange OpCodes: SEXI: Sign EXtend Integer