Squeak Board 2007 Elections

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Feb 11 01:38:33 UTC 2007

Welcome Stef.

Ok that makes 5 candidates: Cees, Tim, Craig, Bert and Stef.

Please keep the announcements coming!  Remember the deadline is February 18,
2007.

If there is a candidate you think should be running now would be a good time
to contact them directly and encourage them to run.  Maybe we should
consider a draft?

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member