[ANN] 3.9 stable universe released

Larry Trutter stargazerzero at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:07:13 UTC 2007

>From: Lex Spoon <lex at lexspoon.org>
>To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
>Subject: [ANN] 3.9 stable universe released
>Date: 11 Feb 2007 10:33:46 -0600
>
>Today I released the stable 3.9 package universe.  This is a set of
>105 packages that have been tested to work together in Squeak 3.9.
>There is a preloaded image available here:
>

>   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5894

Hi,

I downloaded the zip file but I got an error which states that the zip file
is "invalid or corrupted." I tried to unzip the file in Win98, WinXP, and
even in a "clean" Squeak 3.9-7067 image(using the File List) without
success. In that image, the debugger stated that it "can't find EOCD
position".

I have the same issues with the prepackaged 3.7 universe zipped file as
well.

Are the zipped files broken or do I need to do some extra steps to unzip
those files?

-Larry Trutter