Help on squeak evolution

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 12 13:04:40 UTC 2007

El 2/12/07 7:13 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at laposte.net> escribió:

> How does the release team want to deal with this ? What should I do to help ?
>
> Currently, I'm working on squeaksource to publish my changes to base squeak
> classes and tests. Is it worth going on ? Will you integrate all of this ?

Still no news about Ralph. Hope he is well and only too busy.

I also have many things in waiting state.

You are working hard and we need all possible help.

Join to "Discussion about development of Squeak 3.10"
<v3dot10 at lists.squeakfoundation.org> if you still not do.

The last word is:

All should go to Mantis with clear story and test showing what you improve.
As soon we see and try for last test, go to updates.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!