MicroRaptor Progress

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Feb 14 16:10:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:48:45 +0100, Serge Stinckwich
<Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr> wrote:

> Is your code available freely available ? I see "URBI" in you
> screenshots, do you use the URBI interface (http://www.urbiforge.com/) ?

Hi Serge,

No, at this point, my code is not available, sorry.

I have set up an URBI client as a hardware interface, so I can drive URBI
robots from my code, including the Aibo simulated in Webots using URBI, and
a real Aibo as well using URBI. The robot class basically specifies what
kind of hardware interface is used (right now I can talk to URBI or the
Bioloid bus).

I might be interested in making my last generation code available if you're
interested - see http://www.huv.com/roboMagellan for details... It is very
robot-independent.

Later,
Jon