Dictionary>>#collect: should return a dictionary

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Feb 14 21:53:29 UTC 2007

Hi Math,

on Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:41:53 +0100, you wrote:

> Yes of course so how to get the same behavior? provide a new  method in
> Dictionary?

If it where easy (with regards to existing, most likely unloaded packages)
I would have made a suggestion.

Perhaps you add it under #dictionaryCollect: so that people can use it if
wanted.

I agree with Alan about ANSII but, this is not compatible with the
received Squeak releases.

Furthermore, there is a discrepancy between Dictionary>>#select: and
Dictionary>>#collect: :(

/Klaus