New WeeklySqueak Record

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Feb 17 04:16:06 UTC 2007

On 16-Feb-07, at 7:58 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Heh, heh, well get some sleep then. Nice to see Sophie coming
> along! Now how do I get this into Croquet I wonder... ;-)
Perhaps more interesting would be getting croquet worlds into sophie
pages. Well, both. Not to mention eventually making sophie pages be
'3D' so that page turning can be a proper page turning effect.

All it takes is <Dr Evil>One MILLION Euros</Dr Evil> a year. You know
you want to have it.

tim
Bad command or file name.  Go stand in the corner.