projects on people.squeakfoundation.org

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Sat Feb 17 12:40:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I had a look at people.squeakfoundation.org and updated
my page. I tried to add Glorp to my list of modules I
use but didn't find it. What is the rationale behind having
separate list of projects on the foundation site? Shouldn't
this at least be based squeakmap and(?) squeaksource? Or
should a create a new project for Glorp on the foundation
site?
Can somebody give me some hint about what are the goals of
people.squeakfoundation.org and if it used by anyone? Just
asking because it doesn't appears to me as "alive".

thanks,

Norbert