RemoteFrameBuffer running on 3.9

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:58:18 UTC 2007

On 17/02/07, Brad Fuller <brad at bradfuller.com> wrote:
> I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but the following code
> makes RFB work for v3.9, thanks to Norbert.
>
> If it is correct (and the seaside people should know this since they are
> mostly using v3.9), shouldn't this be used to create an updated version
> of RFB?
>
> brad

Hi Brad,
I'd picked this up as well. I added the fix into Mantis as a response
to a bug report from September last year:
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5043 .

I've contacted Ian and Andreas asking if this fix can be incorporated
into an RFB package, and Andreas emailed me a couple of days ago to
say that he would have a chat with Ian, so they may have this in hand
already.

Thanks,
Michael