RemoteFrameBuffer running on 3.9

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Sun Feb 18 13:20:03 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 15:42 +0100, stephane ducasse wrote:
> may be you can create another project so that other people can
> benefit from your fixes and
> if one day you get a reply then people can still merge your code.
>
> Please do it :)

No need to do. Ian has replied to my mail. He thinks he
will have some time soon to fix it.

To create a new project for such a simple fix will pollute
the list of projects on squeaksource very quick. But I think
you are right, this is even better than not to share code.
Is there a way to use a bug tracker for this? I think it
would be a good idea for people to contribute fixes via the
bug tracker. People can find it there and project leader
can integrate fixes from there.

Norbert