[V3dot10] Release team problems; Draft Pavel

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Feb 18 14:18:23 UTC 2007

All,

It seems to me that Pavel has spent a great deal of time creating images
that are very useful for the community.  Most people respect and trust
Pavel's work.  For example I saw recently that Avi's work is based on a
previous Pavel image.

Since the release team is having some difficulty getting going, I was
wondering if we could not try to encourage Pavel to join and head up the
release team.  In my opinion Pavel is the obvious choice.  I'd be interested
in what other members of the Squeak Community think.

If we were able to get Pavel to take the job would the current board support
this change?  What do the new candidates for the board think?

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum