Squeak Foundation Board 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Feb 18 14:35:18 UTC 2007

All,

As a reminder today is the last day to announce your candidacy for the
Squeak Foundation Board.

If you are interested in running in the election then please announce today
by sending an email to Squeak-dev.

Thank you all for your participation in this process.  We encourage you to
stay in touch and monitor this list and the Weekly Squeak
http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com for articles and information about the
election and the candidates.  Remember to be eligible to vote you must have
an account on SqueakPeople http://people.squeakfoundation.org/ with a
certification of Apprentice or higher.

If you have any trouble getting your certification please feel free to
contact the list or email me off-line.  Your vote counts!  Please plan to
vote.

The voters list will be finalized on the 3rd of March, and the CIVS
(http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html ) election started. The election
will run for 3 days, and the results announced on March 7th, 2007.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member