[V3dot10] Release team problems; Draft Pavel

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 18 20:47:30 UTC 2007

El 2/18/07 5:17 PM, "Pavel Krivanek" <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> escribió:

> I think that the priority is to detach and sort tests from the EToys
> package and then avoid overrides in MinimalMorphic and EToys. Then it
> will be much easier to continue in safe packaging process - do top
> down packaging in terms of this big package. I really see no reason
> why we should redefine MinimalMorphic (I hope that I've understood you
> well)

It's a question of what is a package and what is safe at this time.
You have a killer in your procedure, I was a long fan of your work.
I don't wish change MinimalMorphic.
Only I saying what if you agree on made several parts of your EToys-pk.4.mcz
and maybe some changes to EToysLoader-pk.8.mcz for having a image derived
from 3.9 and have your kernel as target for 3.11.

Maybe I should made a new "tentative" 3.10 tomorrow and put somewhere so you
and all guys here could see and agree , disagree or propose changes.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!