Squeaksource to SqueakMap problem ?

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Mon Feb 19 08:50:33 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas,

I have RoelTyper on SqueakSource, but an older version of it is
available on SqueakMap. So I wanted to use the facility of
SqueakSource to do a 'SqueakMap' release. When logged in and viewing
the release I want to use on SqueakMap, I press the 'SqueakMap
Release' button, but then get a page with a bug description in Mantis
( http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2753 ). I don't quite understand
what is going on here - is it an automatic redirection to that bug
page because the creation of a SqueakMap entry does not work currently ?

PS: For people using or wanting to use RoelTyper, please use the
latest one on SqueakSource ( http://www.squeaksource.com/
RoelTyper.html ) . It is faster and some things have been refactored
in the meantime. I'll try to get the one on SqueakMap up as soon as
possible.

--
Roel