Squeaksource to SqueakMap problem ?

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Feb 19 09:18:18 UTC 2007

Hi fellas!

> Hi Lukas,
>
> I have RoelTyper on SqueakSource, but an older version of it is
> available on SqueakMap. So I wanted to use the facility of
> SqueakSource to do a 'SqueakMap' release. When logged in and viewing
> the release I want to use on SqueakMap, I press the 'SqueakMap
> Release' button, but then get a page with a bug description in Mantis
> ( http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2753 ). I don't quite understand
> what is going on here - is it an automatic redirection to that bug
> page because the creation of a SqueakMap entry does not work currently ?

Have no idea - but for the record - SqueakMap has AFAIK not changed. The
mechanism should hopefully work, I haven't looked at it - Avi wrote the SM
side in the first place IIRC.

One thing that MAY have something to do with this is the fact that SM is
now on map.squeak.org, but that is just a long shot.

> PS: For people using or wanting to use RoelTyper, please use the
> latest one on SqueakSource ( http://www.squeaksource.com/
> RoelTyper.html ) . It is faster and some things have been refactored
> in the meantime. I'll try to get the one on SqueakMap up as soon as
> possible.

You can make a release manually on SM of course. :)

regards, Göran

PS. If anyone has ideas on making SS/SM integration even better - holler.