Towards a better IDE in Squeak

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Feb 19 10:46:00 UTC 2007

Hi!

While mentioning "neat things we could do" with the Squeak environment I
would like to mention two of my ideas:

1. The Magic book. It is described on the Swiki IIRC. The base idea is to
use unit tests to associate code with documentation and then monitor how
the unit tests change in order to invalidate documentation.

2. The "developer events" idea with publish/subscribe of events together
with a p2p network to create "real time collaboration".

Feel free to email in private for more details. Or dig out my previous
posts in the archives :).

regards, Göran