KomHttpServer and StarBrowser

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Feb 19 14:41:30 UTC 2007

My attempt to load StarBrowser from SqueakMap into a base 3.9 image gives an
error in IndentingListItemMorphWithIcon>>drawOn: with the complaint that the
block variable <icon> duplicates a name already used in the class. Does
anyone have a version of StarBrowser that works with the current image?
Could it be published to SqueakMap?