KomHttpServer and StarBrowser

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 19 14:56:06 UTC 2007

El 2/19/07 11:41 AM, "James Foster" <Smalltalk at JGFoster.net> escribió:

> My attempt to load StarBrowser from SqueakMap into a base 3.9 image gives an
> error in IndentingListItemMorphWithIcon>>drawOn: with the complaint that the
> block variable <icon> duplicates a name already used in the class. Does
> anyone have a version of StarBrowser that works with the current image?
> Could it be published to SqueakMap?

Give me some time.
I working on 3.10, and like to have as many "old friends" as possible, like
MathMorphs , MorphicWrappers and Fabrik.
I raise StarBrowser on list.
As I said, several Ned , Roel and others code exist, and not all have "all
nice things".

If you wish , could try Tamaris, another really nice tool what works in 3.9,
have nice documentation and sure you found help from his owner Alain Plantec

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!