Questions for candidates here (was: election details)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Mon Feb 19 20:17:24 UTC 2007

Hi German :-)

Ron and I have no monopoly on good questions...

Here's a simple game all voters can play. Take the list of candidates,
and try to sort it by your preference. You're are simply preparing now,
what you'll have to do to vote anyway. In each case where you're not
sure whether you prefer A or B, do as I suggested above: read up on
both, and ask some questions. Your can put them on a reply to this thread.

Daniel