CrLfFileStream on MacOSX

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Feb 19 22:01:16 UTC 2007

Thanks, John, for this clarification.

On 17 Feb 2007, at 02:33, John M McIntosh wrote:

> So if you are running on a macintosh, well it's a unix machine,
> want macintosh like cr/lf patterns well
> you need to need deeper.

Given this and the previous discussion, I believe that my original
fix (looking to see if the OS is darwin) is the right one, but that
it should be applied to MultiByteFIleStream.  CrLfFileStream is in
fact dead, and ought to be buried except for a compatibility stub,
but that is different topic.

I've created a Mantis report on this issue and the fix (number
6173) , and invite interested parties to kibitz further there.

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=6173

	Andrew