election details *PLEASE READ*

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:01:20 UTC 2007

Well, it is a tough thing.  I would personally like to know about where the
candidates stand on things I want to see happen and things I don't want to
see happen.  But I don't know how to word my questions in an unloaded way.
:)

I would just want to know things like, how much change does the candidate
want or would support?  Something drastic changes (and imo awful) like
moving to a more file based, less image architecture, or a more conservative
(but forward moving!) approach.