election details

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Feb 20 20:18:21 UTC 2007

All,

As a voter I would like people to answer my questions, but I'm abstaining
from asking again.  I will most likely vote for candidates that spend some
time actually participating in a conversation, answering questions, filling
in the wiki page and addressing issues about building, managing, and
supporting our community.

The conversation is very hard to get going so I hope that we can do it
before it's time to vote.  So far the results are disappointing.  I'll just
send this post from last years election again when the election is over
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-February/101095.
html

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Community Member