Squeak People Certification

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Tue Feb 20 20:27:09 UTC 2007

Herbert König wrote:
> My reason not to vote is that I'm sensitive to labels tacked onto me.
> The only SqPeople status I'm comfortable with is Observer. The
> possibility of anybody sticking one of the other labels (including
> master) at me keeps me from having an account there.

I had very similar feelings until this very morning, when I eventually
thought that if I was to wait for things to be perfect before I allow
myself to participate it was going to be a tad longuish.

so I subscribed to SqPeople and now I can vote.

but I do agree that some unnecessary pressure is being put on a SqPeople
member. to me the most annoying at this time is the idea that I should
myself start rating other people/projects, else I'm risking to pass for
a misanthropic caveman.

Stef