SqP Certification, liberal but cautious (AKA is this really Kim Rose?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 20 21:18:04 UTC 2007

http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/KimRose/

Clearly it should be obvious from past comments including some from
today that I lean towards liberality in assigning Apprentice SqP status
to accounts.  However above that level I become much more conservative
and cautious.

Can anyone confirm that this is really Kim?

One thing I've always worried about a bit is someone attempting to
impersonate someone with high status within this community.  At this
point there is little someone could gain from this, but that may some
day change.

Ken

(who enjoys a bit of paranoia with his liberality)