Squeak People Certification

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Feb 20 21:26:43 UTC 2007

Hello Stéphane,

SR> I had very similar feelings until this very morning, when I eventually
actually I only wanted to start a discussion about things that might keep
people from voting. Because I remembered people searching SqPeople and
urging others to look there for someone they could certify.

And I wanted to avoid questions "Hey you started this discussion, why
didn't you vote then?".

Was on SqPeople again and it still is hard to access. Couldn't find
the descriptions what the certificates mean for example.

BTW Kim Rose just joined there awaiting certification to vote on the
SqF Board.

SR> myself start rating other people/projects, else I'm risking to pass for
SR> a misanthropic caveman.
In some places I pass for worse and I don't care that much :-))

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net