Squeak People Certification

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 20 22:49:58 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 23:44 +0100, karl wrote:
> I went trough the list of Observers and certified a few that had some
> info. It would be nice to have a date the person created their account.
> karl

Thanks for taking the time.

Earlier today someone else (perhaps it was you then) requested changes
to SqP.  Here's the deal:  SqP is an instance of Advogato and is built
on top of an Apache1 module (mod_virgule).  It's C code.  Frankly no one
here wants to touch it.  Redoing this site in Squeak has been long
discussed.  But frankly there are a lot of things to do and few
available hours.

But anyone who is interested in re-implementing SqP in Squeak (or
something of similar functionality) is more than welcome to do so.  And
if it is any good at all I suspect we will be happy to transfer over.

Ken