election details (was "Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Candidates")

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Wed Feb 21 00:06:39 UTC 2007

Note that the wiki page exists [1], it has links to election pages for
each of the candidates.

Todd, Cees, Brad, Craig and Tim have used those to put up some
information and links about themselves and their intentions. There are
two questions there pending answers for Stef and Tansel.

[1]
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/Squeak%20Foundation%20Board%202007%20Election