election details *PLEASE READ*

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Feb 21 07:07:23 UTC 2007

On 20-Feb-07, at 8:26 PM, Todd Blanchard wrote:

>> 7) Should Tim be given a gazillon dollars for his excellent work
>> on Squeak?
>
> Sure, it should be easy since he lives in Canada and their dollars
> are so much smaller than real dollars.
> :-)

Hey! You should look at a currency comparison graph for the last few
years. George has done a terrific job of devaluing the USD. Which has
hurt me a great deal since a considerable fraction of my vast fortune
is entrained in USD right now :-(

And anyway, is a gazillion more or less than a brazillion?

tim
Useful random insult:- When a thought crosses her mind, it's a long
and lonely journey.