election details *PLEASE READ*

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Wed Feb 21 22:03:26 UTC 2007

Not that all of these languages are object-oriented programming
languages. Several features found in functional, logic or constraint
languages might be interested to integrate. Note the (really
excellent) paper of Philippe Mougin and Stephane Ducasse, that
integrated APL-like constructs with Smalltalk collections.

OOPAL: Integrating Array Programming in Object-Oriented Programming ,
Philippe Mougin, Stéphane Ducasse. OOPSLA 2003 (18th Annual ACM
SIGPLAN Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems,
Languages, and Applications). Technical Paper, October 2003, Anaheim,
USA.