Towards a better IDE in Squeak

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 04:55:40 UTC 2007

Yea, I wouldn't overplay tabs too much.  They are mostly only useful because
of (a) how the windows taskbar works and (b) the fact that firefox only runs
one instance of itself anyway so having a bunch of windows open is less
convenient and actually slower then using tabs.  Squeak browsers are
(comparatively) quick so I don't miss the tabs at all.