FW: omnibrowser - actors

Julian Daly judaly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:39:20 UTC 2007

Hi Colin,

What I have to do is create a development browser for Scheme within Squeak.
This is a continuation of work done by Alexandre Bergel who I doing it for.

So what I need to add are commands to compile and to do other similar
things.

So how do I add these commands then?

I added the following:

actionsForNode:aNode
	^{OBAction
		label:'remove'
		receiver:self
		selector: #removeFile:
		arguments:{aNode}
		keystroke:$x
		icon: MenuIcons smallCancelIcon.
    OBAction
	label:'rename'
	receiver:self
	selector:#renameFile:
	arguments:{aNode}}

to a actionForNode for FileActor then when I saved goes bold:
actionForNode:aNode.

When I open the browser no difference in sight. This isn't too important if
I implement the new command menus instead but would be good to know why it
doesn't work.

Thanks,

Julian