"Inteligent" Shrink?

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com
Thu Feb 22 17:23:26 UTC 2007

"Spoon way" is the oposite to "Intelligent Shrink" ideas.

Spoon Way = Add all as you want.
IS = Erase all you don't need.

As I said, If 3.10 will work with modules, and you can start with a basic
(basic=minimun for start and add packages) image and add all you need,
then this is unnecesary.

This could be usefull if you don't want to have Developer Utilitys on the
image for end users (as LockDown packages do, but this package, disable
it, not delete it. I have better ideas for lockdown package, but this is
other story).

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi - Consultor

        :: ZYO Consulting ::