"Inteligent" Shrink?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 22 18:31:24 UTC 2007

El 2/22/07 9:14 AM, "Diego Gomez Deck" <DiegoGomezDeck at consultar.com>
escribió:

> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> For reference see SystemDictionary>>removeAllUnSentMessages
>
> Cheers,
>
> -- Diego

And removing all , learn how blow a image.

Diego, you what always say what cutting a image is playing Jack the Ripper
:=)

Today, Giussepe, the smaller ,cleaner Squeak based system is of Pavel.

Take this as base of any what Squeak becomes in future , current 3.10
process when go out I hope ends 1/3 smaller and clean what 3.9 is.

And all modularization process , packages or "ladrillos" as I call, become
less esoteric

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).