"Intelligent" Shrink?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 22 18:49:26 UTC 2007

El 2/22/07 3:03 PM, "Craig Latta" <craig at netjam.org> escribió:

>  But of course the starting point for Spoon was produced by erasing
> everything that isn't needed (in this case, everything that isn't needed
> to start and extend the system). That's *exactly* what you're talking
> about, and it's provably correct. I encourage everyone to re-read the
> progress reports in the Spoon archives[1], starting at [2] is probably
> best. I have written about this at length.
>

>      thanks,

This is fine to watch thing, for learn a lot of.
When I began to play in shrinking business, Craig was one of my inspirers.

And if someone take some time, could found "Fenix" , Alejandro Reimondo
complete 3.2 system for made micro images from one what continue running,
don't is destroyed, etc.

Still smaller 2+2 and exit image.

>From here and documentation what in some moment Jecel point, I learn the
"mother and child" idea.

You could have the big image what have all tools you wish "Mother" and the
small image what you wish.

But child grows , eventually.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.