Access to wiki.squeak.org : there are problems while using proxy

Michael Nedzelsky MichaelNedzelsky at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 23 17:03:44 UTC 2007

Hi Ken.

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:49 am, you wrote:
> To fix this I'm going to need the help of someone who still sees the
> problem.  Can you come by #squeak on irc.freenode.net to work with me
> for a bit?  Or maybe someone else that also sees this problem can do so?
> I'll hang out there until at least 23:30 UTC today.

I see this problem when I try to access wiki.squeak.org from my office. At
home I use direct connection without any problems.
Actually, I want to download the image from the site
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/5894/

I don't want to download it from home (it is too big). I shall be at office
only on 27 Feb (Tue) approx. from 13:00 UTC till 15:00 UTC.

Regards,
  Michael