election details

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Feb 23 21:13:25 UTC 2007

Hi Stef,

I would love you have you answer my questions, and all the questions that
appear on the wiki site.  The issue that Craig raised wondered if my
questions had some sort of implied Ron's agenda attached to them.  If you
feel that my questions have some sort of agenda please feel free as Craig
did to point that out in your answer.

I really think it would have been better to have created an article for
weeklySqueak since we are getting 500-1000 readers a day which is larger
then our community.  I thought it would be good press for us so I threw what
I thought were softball questions which I guess were miss-interpreted.

I certainly understand Craig's point of view considering our private
disagreements about the board, but I didn't intend any agenda, nor did I
have ulterior motives.  I accept the responsibility for the
miss-understanding and apologize if my comments and questions were taken
that way.

I have pretty thick skin, and I know you do too, even if your comments don't
always show that.  Giving that I know you can take some criticism I would
like to add an additional question for you to answer.

Your comments on the wiki site say that if things are not better based on
the first meeting after the election you will resign again.  My question to
you is do you feel that is fair to the board to leave it with only 6 members
because you do not agree with the other board members?  Can you find a way
to stay and work out your differences instead?

Thanks Stef!

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Community Member