[FUN] Squeak Championship

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 25 23:18:55 UTC 2007

El 2/25/07 7:18 PM, "Andrew P. Black" <black at cs.pdx.edu> escribió:

> For those of you who suspected that my score was rather high, you might wan to
> try the google search with appropriate quotation marks.
>
> For example, compare these:
>
> http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=%22Andrew+P.+Black%22+squeak
> &word2=Andrew+P.+Black+squeak

Well , now people trust more you. Win a vote.

So , I give "Google Squeak Championship" re qualify numbers

Andrew P. Black 610
Todd Blanchard 829
Giovanni Corriga 743.
Cees de Groot 29.900
Stéphane Ducasse 103.000
Tansel Ersavas 207
Bert Freudenberg 46.000
Brad Fuller 15.200
Keith Hodges 672.
Craig Latta Squeak 20.300
Yoshiki Ohshima 27.800.
Tim Rowledge 50.000.
Alan Kay 170.000
Dan Ingalls 52.300
Kim Rose 14.100.
Ralph Johnson 18.700.

But as you find , what you search could give very different
Edgar J De Cleene 17.400
Edgar De Cleene 80

A nice exercise could be made some script what have more "intelligent"
criteria and collect the numbers and give us  Squeak Championship Ranking
:=)

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).