KernelImage news - Seaside and the shrinking script

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Mon Feb 26 12:55:01 UTC 2007

Hi all,

There are some news about the KernelImage project:
- the better structure of the documentation page
- some method movements between packages
- less overrides in the MinimalMorphic package (UIManager refactorings)
- small simple shrinking script from the KernelImageMC to the
KernelImage - now the KernelImage is fully independent on the Squeak
3.9
- the newest versions of Seaside 2.8 can be loaded directly from the
SqueakSource repository
- Seaside 2.8 now contains only one override. If we will fix it, the
basic packages and Seaside will be independent so we will be able to
manage it (modify and publish packages) using some handy Seaside
application - no more console torment

See: http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/98

Cheers,
-- Pavel