Squeak People Certification

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Mon Feb 26 18:53:17 UTC 2007

"We": you and I in particular participated in this discussion on the
elections team mailing list [1]. You were not convinced, but this is the
available solution that the elections team decided on [2].

I agree with you that is an important issue. Just for clarity's sake -
the decision on what system to use for *this* election will not be
changed 4 days before voting begins. If you want to vote, please do
register on SqP.

Daniel Vainsencher

[1] -
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/elections/2005-December/thread.html