[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 83

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 08:37:58 UTC 2007

Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers based on
Squeak3.9-final-7067.

If you use it, please tell me.

You can download it here:
http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/

Changes in this version:
------------------------------

- Finally add connectors (sorry for this package)
- Prepare Browser Booster
- Add a new shortcut to KeyBinder : CTRL+k opens a Workspace (a Shout
workspace if installed).
- RoelTyper is now downloaded from SqueakSource
- Prepare LambdaMessageSend
- Bad comment in Connectors
- Add example for DebugReport and Sixx
- Change minnow.cc.gatech.edu to wiki.squeak.org

As usually, all installed packages have been updated.

Prepared packages:
--------------------------

There are a lot of packages prepared for you in this image. They are
not loaded in the image, but they can be easily:

- Open ScriptManager (world->open...->Script Manager).
- Go to 'Prepared packages' folder (on the left).
- Select the package you want to install.
- Click the link at the very bottom of the text.

Future work:

- Wait for feedback.
- Use Lex Spoon's universes instead of prepared packages.
- Base squeak-dev image on Keith Hodges 3.9.1.
- Try to pre-download prepared packages (I tried but don't know how to
use Monticello like this)

Please tell me what is your experience with this version. Please tell me
what you want for this image, this is for you.

--
Damien Cassou