PositionnableStream>>isEmpty is wrong

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 27 20:53:47 UTC 2007

On 2/27/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you going to add my work to 3.10 ?

I'm expecting to add work from many people to 3.10.  Bug fixes are
especially valuable.

I haven't looked at what you have done so far.  So, these are just
general comments that apply to everybody.

We want "fixes" that don't break something else.  In general, we are
going to add things after they've been used and approved by other
people.  So, the more people use your work, the more likely it is to
go in the next release.  I do not consider myself the supreme arbiter
of the future of Squeak, and so want to do things that have general
support.

-Ralph