Enhancing squeak base classes

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 28 11:33:32 UTC 2007

--
Damien
> Cassou

You and any what wish 3.10 go out could build the 3.10 image , don't need of
download a complete image.
Go to http://source.squeakfoundation.org/, via web only
look in 3.10 for
ReleaseBuilder-edc.7.mcz
Load into fresh 3.9a 7067.
In workspace do
ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new makeSqueakThreeTenRelease

Works for me on fresh 3.9 final 7067.
In five minutes you have 7068 .I know is not perfect .
More code of Ralph an me exist for having 7071, but this step is crucial.
The "user " image is this more the needed for Universes.
Is not still alpha. I using this from two months and could load almost all
from 3.9.

Also I put for some time a "remote feel" of what the image could or not
could do and have registered 102 iP from USA,UK,Germany (the most) ,Italy,
France, Argentina, and one each of Japan,Hungary, Latvia.

I very appreciate this was tested for someone.
DO NOT try newer ReleaseBuilder what number 7 at this time.

And no hurt. Once I was Advocatus Diaboli :=)

I wish know any problems.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).