PositionnableStream>>isEmpty is wrong

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Feb 28 15:46:02 UTC 2007

Hi ralph

you have a lot of fix to harvest that are there and are good. I gave
a list already.
Like font caching, Monticello improvement from impara, speed
improvement from marcus,
compiler fixes from marcus, and lot more. May be you should let the
people see what you
are working on or publishing regularly the fixes that you harvested.
So far nobody can even
try 3.10 alpha since it is not available.

I would suggest that you do the same as what I did before: From time
to time, make a call to
know what you forgot and if people can point out the fix/enh that may
have slipped.

Of course this is better is fix do not break. But sometimes to really
fix something you
have to break something that turns around it.

Stef