Symbol>>capitalized?

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:21:26 UTC 2007

Well the problem he is having is that the symbol work is taking up a lot of
time, so he wants to avoid it.

As I understand it, the capitalization code is in Symbol and string just
uses it, yes?  Then can't you just switch it?  Have String be the class to
have the actual capitalization logic and Symbol just calls it and turns the
string into a Symbol?