relational for what? [was: Design Principles Behind Smalltalk, Revisited]

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:28:26 UTC 2007

>Some people seem to think so:
>http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/463

Damn it, that's the wrong paper.  I don't know what this one is about, but
it might be similar.  The paper I meant was on LTU somewhere within the last
couple of weeks.  I don't know how some of you people are so fast with
links. My mind records the summary, not the title, so I can never find the
same link in any reasonable amount of time. :(