Could we fix the web site

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 09:17:05 UTC 2007

I just had a look at the squeak web site and I have to say, I like it.  It
is unique and has everything in a concise layout.

The only thing I would suggest is; can we get some kind of date on the news
items (e.g. Weekly Squeak [week 2, 2007]).  I don't know about others, but
the first thing I do in evaluating a site is check for dates.  I saw some
but it wouldn't hurt to relate them to the weekly squeak as well.

And Step, I'm afraid I didn't really understand your concerns.  Is it just
about typos showing up in the news?  Would you mind restating it?

Thanks,